Friday, 17 April 2009

happy tunes in my head

ooo yeah, i better start blogging again. hurm, these past weeks i have been busy reading loads n loads of story books. and most of them are chick lit novels. hehehe... yeah, so lame n yet so me ^_^

i am so glad that 2 years have passed that it makes only a total of 2 years left for me to be in japan! yey! ops, should i be happy about this? i know, a lot of people might be so sad to leave this country but, for me, i am just too excited to get back home. to be in malaysia and to be where my heart has always been. in sungai buloh with ayah and mami of course! :D

hurm, 3rd year has been nice so far! my 1st experiment went well as i got a very cool partner. heheh, we did great as a pair i might say. though it was a lil bit confusing to connect the wires,(oh, before i forget we did an experiment on digital circuit.... loved it so much)but we actually did it and finished it up quite early. (all smiles that day... hahahah).

and today, friday the 17th(doesnt mean anything here does it?), is a holiday for me. for what? ahah, actually, every friday will be a holiday for me. i chose not to register the class on fridays. (macam la byk sangat credit hours... erm, boleh ar tahan cukup makan... happy~~~). so, 3 days of holiday for the rest of my zenki!!!

hip hip hooray! :)

10 comments:

  1. yeah!!!!finally you're here!!!!hoorayy!!!hahahahhaaa...so happy!!
    bestnye cuti..u know what?? I'm stuck in lab right now..huhuuu..doing my sotsuken..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahwahwah.... u have already entered lab!! all da best mimi!! =)
    im so happy myself to be here now... hehe.. yoroshiku!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too..stuck in the bedroom..sleeping..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ey, cedeynye.... bangun la!! study2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi 20 Years Old Iqa,

    6 years from now you are still reading those chic lit readings. Just today you asked me to assist you in buying one. yes. it is so you! :)

    So you got your own holiday on every Friday. cool!
    long weekend for you mcm tu .. untunglah .. you'll miss it 6 years from now .. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i have a space that can talk like that to your younger self too! Hahaha! How i haven't changed that much although so many years have passed! Wohoo! Suddenly i feel young.. yeahhhh i do miss not having to do anything on fridays... huuu

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. I just checked my email around april 2009. I was about to finish my final exam. and Ubai was going back to Kuching with me. Tix was dirt cheap at that time. and most email conversations are with Mus .. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi 21 yo Rasyid! Hope u have a safe flight back to Kuching with Ubai. Glad u got a cheap flight tix back. Make sure u put ur stuff together and make a check list before taking ur flight. U'll be surprised how forgetful ur 28 yo self is gonna be :p
      Let Mus know what time u are arriving kuching and see if he can fetch u at the airport. :)

      Delete
    2. 6 years late ... but Im still happy reading this.... :)

      Delete