Sunday, 10 May 2009

mummy, happy mother's day

when i was just a little girl, i asked my mother what would i be.
would i be pretty, would i be rich, here's what she said to me:

my dear iqa, you are already pretty, and you can always get married to a rich man.

hahahha, ok, that is fiction. my mother would never say something like that. but the pretty part, maybe! =D

as everyone knows, it is mother's day today. i am frustrated not to get the opportunity to be there with my mom. and of course, not to be there with my father on his birthday 2 days ago. anyway, mummy... you are the greatest mother anyone could ever wished for. you have been there for me whenever i need somebody to support me. you are my life and i cant imagine living without you. i miss you so much!!!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA! muah2!!




5 comments:

  1. ohh sayang, how sweet of you!tq so much for your kind thoughts. I can't imagine living without you too!Love you and miss you soo much.Muah muah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one mum who does not complain much. Her sincerity is unblemished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur welcome mami!! love n miss u too!! n ayah, i totally agree! she is the best mami in the world! i hope i can be at least half as sincere as mami! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I knew there's something wrong with the lyric .. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey3... it's the best lyric so far... :p

      Delete