Friday, 9 October 2009

imagine if you could meet your younger self...

everything happens for a reason. but i wonder what it is this time? will i give a second chance to those who were outright rude and got so emotional for some weird reasons? haha! i don't know about that.

but really, as much as i do love my life right now, there are still a few things that i regret in doing. such as, sucking my thumb up till standard 6? hahaha! i got all my teeth wired up and i had to go to the dentist for the rest of my secondary school. i used to make faces when my my friends called me betty (from yo soy betty la fia). hurm, but then again.... i think i like wearing braces! not many people got the opportunity to have colours on their teeth! =D

ok, so i don't exactly regret sucking my thumbs. hehe... well, what i really regretted is to have spent my time wastefully with those who can't appreciate my existence. duh~ why bother anyway? and i guess i will regret even more if i were to give them second chance and then, they start doing it all over again.

i am currently reading ' Who's That Girl?' by Alexandra Potter. it's about Charlotte Marryweather who got the chance to meet her ten years younger self! and there were a lot of advices she would give to her self. it's really funny and to those who love chic lit kinda novels, please read this one, ok!

if i got the chance to meet my younger self:

1) i will definitely ask myself to learn how to cook proper meals. staying very far away from home really makes me feel less healthy by not eating nutritious food. luckily i have a housemate here. it makes my life much easier, if u know what i mean! =P

2) i will ask myself to jump a lot more so that i'll get taller. 158cm? man, i'm so short! >.<

3) i will remind myself to take a lot more videos of my life. now i regret for not remembering a lot of things in the past. or maybe i would ask myself to write diaries. huhu, only now i realise the importance of it!

4) surely i'll make more time with my family and express my gratitude and love for them even more! ^^

5) i will make sure i choose the right person to get closed to. not some passers by whom i don't really know. there is no such thing like instant best friends right? to my real best friends, you are the best! =)

6) hurm.... i can't think of anything else.

hahah! i must have felt contented with my life. actually, i really have not much to regret as this is the ideal and best life i have ever wished for. i love my life as it is, and nothing can change that. =)

8 comments:

  1. agreed!!
    esp no 5...no such thing as instant besfrenship especially with the opposite sex..u call that flirt..nothing in the world works out so well dlm mase yg skejap except lies..
    kan3!beware fiqah these kinds of dumb ass sweet-talk a lot!

    n yes juge,i wished i had all the good old days recorded..ehehee..jom rakam2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, u got that right on target! i really like ur honesty and sincerity la dear~ seriously im glad having u guys always by myside...
    those yang makan cili will definitely terasa kepedasannye.
    yes, letS rakam2...! hope we will laugh at those videos when we get older! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihihihii....afiqah da update blog la..hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, sudah diupdate~~ =D
    (apsal ko gelak2 nih... ciss)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dalam hidup ni, banyak orang2 yg bodoh dalam hidup kita. kadang2 tuh, bukan sahaja bodoh, tapi childish. especially golongan2 yg tak dapat terima hakikat yg kita tak boleh terima dia dalam hidup kita. so if you met these kind of people in the past, just be happy that at least you know how stupid some people can be and try not to be like them. they are not worth your time. buang maso jo..and plus it's kinda fun to break someone's heart. wakakak!

    oh well, nice to hear you are having a fantastic time there with your girlfriends. keep it up.

    so mok, keep having fun with your friends. kalau ada pape, let me know k. take care darl!! love you loads. muah2

    aini

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! i am i am~ im having a tremendous time here. seriously i think i have a greater time now than i ever had before. =)

    thanks so much darl! i will definitely keep u up-to-date. love u loads! muahxXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh? Why is annonymous so serious nowadays? Mesti tension nak kahwin kok?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaahha!! neh, she is just being one great sister. thats all... :D

    ReplyDelete