Friday, 18 December 2009

how do you like your winter?

i kinda disliked winter when i was in my first year in japan. i hardly survived outside or even inside my house. wonder why? because i had no heater of my own at that time. there is only one heater/aircond inside my housemate's room. we just moved into our present house and at that time i was so determined to wait for a hand-me-down heater from my senior who would be leaving for malaysia in a few months from then.


yeah, call me cheapskate. T_T served me right for being one as i had the worst winter of my life. i wore just as thick inside and outside the house. i would be wrapping myself with mofus and futons and swinging myself back and forth, having my hands under my armpits, while sitting on the floor of my housemate's room, trying very hard to focus on my studies. at times i would be hugging a jug of hot water to warm myself up. heh, by the time i poured the water into the cup, it was no longer hot. >.<

so now, i feel more at ease having my own heater. (oh, it is actually from my senior... ;P) no more hugging hot jugs, sleepless nights and mofus and futons all over my body. and the great thing is, i am getting more positive towards winter.

i like winter because.......

i do not have to worry about my clothings! no point wearing cute blouses as they can't be seen through the thick coats. all i have to do is to have more variety of coats/winter clothings. i very much enjoy this because i am too lazy to iron my clothes. or even my tudungs! you will see me wearing more pashminas than normal tudung during this season due to my laziness! LOL

so, how do you like your winter?

i hope you like yours coz i definitely like mine! =)

winter in the UK

2nd year winter in ebina

4 comments:

  1. fiqah suke winter..jadi sgt malas..bgun nk g klas punye malas..aiyoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cicak kubing family: yup, peluk jug. try la, boleh dapat extra heat. :D

    wawa: kan! winter sangat menjadikan manusia malas. hahaha, tapi nasib aku takde kelas pagi. ngee.... ^^

    ReplyDelete