Wednesday, 20 October 2010

*sneeze sneeze* *cough cough*

i think i am catching a cold and it sucks big time to be in this state where your family is nowhere near. i can't stop sneezing and everywhere is just too cold for me, but when i switch off the fan, i feel really uncomfortable. i don't feel like going to the lab but my work awaits. not forgetting i have a meeting with my sensei (lecturer) this evening. (sensei, can we have the meeting in my house instead? >.<)

haih, if only i were 7 years old. how i miss being pampered by my family. they will definitely take a good care of me. even when i got stomach ache i would be running to my parents' room and cry for some 'minyak panas.' when i had a fever, my mother will keep changing a wet cloth on top of my head to reduce the temperature. being fed with porridge and taken care of medicines, i would get better only in couple of days.

nothing seems appealing when we are not feeling well. but one thing for sure, my appetite for food still doesn't change. and tonight a great junior invites me and my housemate for dinner! oh, i do hope they won't be catching a cold from me. i suppose this must be because of the changing season. huhu... so, my last words to all you before heading school:
  1. drink a lot of water
  2. wear something thick enough according to the weather
  3. sleep well (not too little, not too much)
  4. take supplements everyday also won't hurt
  5. be active
  6. last but not least, eat well! you are what you eat =)




p/s: regarding to my last post about these busybodies, it's no doubt people just hate to be gossiped about. however, we should always beware not to be one of them. i've read this post on a blog and how true it turns out to be! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Achoo! Sniff! Sniff! Poor girl...You are what u eat? So, what did u eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i eat cabbage and only cabbage! hahahaha! (i know u trust me) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak afiqah if you sick or geting sick don't mind to tell me. i'll make u a chicken porridge (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaa~~ seriously?? that is so sweet of u!!!! nway, im much much better now. =))
    n i wont forget that offer! next time i ever fall sick, i shall definitely give a knock on ur door! =P
    thanks so much izzat!!! ur certainly the sweetest junior ever! ^^

    ReplyDelete