Friday, 22 April 2011

Ramblings

I always wish I could express myself better. I don't understand why it is so hard for me to show the kind of things that I like, especially when I mix with other people. As a result of that, I always end up doing what other people prefer to do. Even I don't really like it, I tend to just say yes, and follow suit.

WHY?

Maybe I am just the type of person who doesn't really know what I like and what I really want. It is also much easier to adapt with others' liking rather than to convince people around me that what I like is so much better. Whenever I try to voice an opinion on where to go, or what to do, it always sounds lame to other people's ear. Probably. That's what I think. That's why I surrender easily and just let them be happy.

It is also very rare to see what people really know about me that it always makes me feel so touched whenever there is any. They might know I am a person of thousand words, never stop talking, yadaa yadaa, but I don't think they really know what kind of things I like. For instance, my favourite food, favourite band, favourite TV show, my ideal spot for holiday and so much more.

Besides that, I also realise that I sometimes convey the wrong message to other people. I really hate it when people misunderstand my true intention. When I actually want to praise somebody, people think I am actually being sarcastic. Was it just my tone or people tend to judge I am just a sarcastic person? When I try to tell a story, people also tend to make it into a bad thing. I don't know anymore. Maybe I am just a talkative person, but not really good in conveying.

Okay, enough rambling. Maybe I would delete this post once I feel a lot better, or when I am much better in expressing myself! daa~

P/S: sorry for those people who take time to read this unmeaningful post!

2 comments:

  1. ii jyang
    as long as its something u dont hate
    mebi sbb tu kot rmai ajk ko hangout..sng cter~
    pape pun jalann jer~~

    but im pretty sure i know benda yg ko ske wt time hangout...iaitu nothing! hhahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! thankssss lalink~! there will always be u to back me up n make me feel better.. ;P
    aku pun penah cakap ngan ko pasal nih kan... just kadang2 rasa macam aku takde backbone ke ape... ngahaha! nway, last part tu mmg betul~ kita kan suke chill n just relax waktu cuti.. mmg terbaik!! yukkuri de ee yan~ ^^

    ReplyDelete