Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Journey to the west.

My last post was in June?? 3 freaking months ago? Haish! How can that be possible? For 5 months of holiday I still can't bring myself to scribble something. Yeah, I am totally annoyed with myself now. T.T

Anyway, everyone seems so attached with facebook and twitter nowadays that I am grateful I can know more about my family and friends better no matter what the real distance among us is. From the looks of it, my friends are or have been busy preparing for their wedding or engagement days. Congrats from me to you dearies!! I am so happy for all of you~

Sadly I am busy for something else. Busy preparing myself to leave the country! Huwaa~~ (bunyi macam kena buang negara lah pulak)

Exactly in 3 days I am leaving on the jet plane to be taken away from my beloved Malaysia. No more east, I am now heading west. InsyaAllah to London for my postgraduate course. Please pray for me that everything is safe and smooth sailing for me.

And most important of all, I pray to Allah to keep my faith to You and to strengthen my Iman. O Allah please guide me to the right path and protect me from any harm. Only to you I seek for help and guidance. Amin!

Bye bye long happy holiday~ Gonna miss this laid back relaxing life. Gonna miss you dear Malaysia, and most definitely, the the heavenly food. ;D



Tata~

4 comments:

  1. fiqaaaa..nt kt london, blog lahh slalu2 like before k.. i need updates frm u.. huhuu wpun kite mmg slame ni distanced milessss away frm each othr dan sbnanye dok dlm fb je.. i still feel d fever dat ur leaving..ceh pdhl aku pun nk leaving dah jap lagi.. have fun in londoh..iskk..da biase ko insho dak nihon, skang da nihon samishiiii >.< !! ceh dramaqueen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha! aku yang samishiii kot kat london nanti tu... insyaAllah ada peluang aku update2 blog. tau je la, cuti pjg camni pun punya lah malas. ko pun, habis kan ur few last years/months kat nihon. all da best gakkai!!! balik nihon baik2!! gonna miss u miss dramaqueen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nenek!! all the best kat negara barat tu.

    ReplyDelete