Heyya~ It's almost 2012! Whoa! I am still reluctant to let this year pass. I have had so much fun and so many life turning experiences this year. This is also the year where I have met new amazing friends and I have been shifting from East to West. ^.^
Since I'm in a mood to reminisce, let me list the happenings from January up till December.
(WARNING: It might bore you to tears!)
- Abang Afiq and Syairah visited Japan (SoOo happy!!!)
- Ayah received an email from Abang Nash (Alhamdulillah!! Can't say it enough)
- Abang Nash and Kak Nora decided to come to Malaysia for Abang Afiq's wedding (Jumping with joy)
- Submitted my thesis (YEYYYY!!!)
- Final year presentation went well!(Alhamdulillah!!! Soo relieved!!)
- Got a digital photo frame from my batchmates since I was the only one to leave ES1 :')
- Japan was hit by the biggest earthquake + tsunami (heartbreaking T_T )
- 2nd visit to Korea. This time with Zzaaa (Burp)
- Received bad news about the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear... (everyone back home was super worried and wanted me to go back earlier than planned. But, I refused)
- Ayah and mummy came for my Graduation Day! (Yeehaaa~)
- Went back to Malaysia with my parents. (*SOBS* Sayounara Nippon T_T)
- Holiday!!!! (Cuti-cuti Malaysia~~~)
- Applied for practical
- Applied for Postgrad course in the UK
- Recieved unconditional offer from Sheffield, Warwick, Queen Mary University (OVERJOYED!!)
- Received offer from Manchester University for Nanoelectronics...
- Started taking my driving class... (Yeah yeah, verrryy late, I know ;p)
- Ayah's elevation for federal court (Alhamdulillah!!)
- Started my practical at Istana Budaya!!!! :D
- Received unconditional offer from King's College London (decided to choose KCL over QMUL)
- Abang Nash and Kak Nora arrived in KL!!
- Preparing for Abang Afiq's wedding (Yey!! New dress!! Hehe)
- Applied for student visa for the UK and it was accepted within 2 working days. (Alhamdulillah!!!)
- Abang Afiq got married to Kak Mass and everything went well, Alhamdulillah! (Welcome to the family Kak Mass!!!)
- Practical students at IB organised a musical show and I was the only one from Technical Department. (Got the experience to connect the microphones myself.. Hehe)
- Abang Nash and Kak Nora went back to Holland after a month in Malaysia :'((
- Had my driving test on the 2nd day of Ramadan. Fasting, but Alhamdulillah, I got through well!!! Passed with flying colours~~ (YEY!!! I've got my driving license!!!!!)
- Last day at IB, it was the buka puasa event, so I got to help a bit. And I got a little something from them too. (I'm so going to miss the IB crew and technical staff :') )
- Got the BIG news about Kak Aini's pregnancy while baking some cookies with my family. (So happy that we cried :') Syukur Alhamdulillah! )
- I got to fast the whole month! Weheww~ Lucky me!! :D
- For the first time after so many years, we got to celebrate our Eid together as a family. A bigger family now. :)
- Came to London. (mixed feeling.. sad, yet thrilled to start a new life :) )
- 1st Term started and I had made a lot of new great international friends..
- Ayah, Mummy, Abang Nash and Kak Nora came to London. Had a marvelous time, sightseeing together. :)
- First time experiencing daylight saving on the day the that clocks go back 1 hour. Weheww~ (Got extra 1 hout to sleep... Hahaha)
- Got another awesome news, telling that Kak Mass is pregnant too!!! (YEYY~ I'll be a double auntie, InsyaAllah!!! )
- Went for Nottingham Games.
- Had a weird birthday where some friends ditched me. Hahahhaha! Okay, maybe the mobile line was bad... Or birthdays in Kobe were always awesome. Well, we can't get everything, can we ;p (But still thanks to those who wished, gave me presents and Ainaa and friends who made a tupperware of tiramisu for me! :))
- My 1st term ended.... Winter holiday started (Phew~)
- Went to Holland to visit my dearest Abang Nash and Kak Nora!! (Grrrreeeatt holiday!)
- Nadz came down to London. Met some of her friends. (First time on the London Eye, and my first time of Boxing Day! :D)
Well, to sum it up, as far as I can remember, 95% are happy moments. Or maybe even more than 95%. I do hope this coming year of 2012 will be equally as AWESOME or even far better year for me. And all of you!
Happy new year everybody!! :)
p/s: i'm sorry. suddenly the post looks kinda personal. hehe.. can't help it :P
waiting for the clock to strike 12~ :P