Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Sayounara 2014.

Well well well.. This is my first time ever trying to write a blog using this phone. Actually I wanted to write properly using my laptop, but there's a problem with our unifi at home. Since it's the last day of 2014, I would like to take this opportunity to make a year end note and a new year wish as a reminder of my amazing 2014.

2014 is one wonderful year as I have gone through a lot of new things that I have never imagined experiencing. I have been to the beautiful New Zealand for a roadtrip with my family, I was given the opportunity by the Japanese government to join a 3 week  IP course in Tokyo where I got to meet great amazing people whom I treasure their presence so much, my family has made a remarkable decision on something that can make us grow further in the industry, InsyaAllah, I have started to supervise people in the office which is rather challenging I would say, I had the chance to give a talk in front of people in an auditorium about IP and it turned out well, alhamdulillah, and soooo many other events which might take the whole canvas if I start listing everything one by one.

All I can say is alhamdulillah. I am very very veryyy grateful to have had the best time of my life this year. A colourful year it has been. Though it is generally a rough year for my beloved country, I personally believe that there is a blessing in disguise for every happening in this life.

I am looking forward to 2015 and I hope it will be a more interesting year with more room for maturity and improvement on my side. Plus, I wish 2015 will be a successful year for Malaysia with less heart breaking events.

With this, I wanna bid farewell to 2014. May Allah ease our 2015 journey. Let's make 2015 equally as colourful, or if possible, brighter and shinier than 2014.

To 2014, you will forever be remembered. Thanks everyone who has made this year an eventful one. Muahsss! ♡

Love,
Afiqah :)

4 comments:

  1. Amin .. Hope that 2015 will be a good year for everyone. Especially for Malaysia.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah.. :) All da best with your new year resolution! (If there is any)

      Delete