Thursday, 16 July 2015

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin :)

The only people who you can't choose but will stick with you through thick and thin are your family. I have been reminded so many times by my dad especially, that friends, are not everything.

Yes, I am very much aware of that. And I know for sure that my priority is my family. If my family is hurt in any way by somebody, I will probably hurt that person badly. That's just how my family is actually. We tell everything to each other. We share stories. We give ideas and we try to solve problems together. In simple words, we protect each other.

When I was once asked during a job interview of what I am passionate of, I didn't have to think twice. I knew instantly that I should write about my family. That's the only topic that I can discuss about through out the day without being bored.

However, I realise that I am the type who is easily attached with someone. Even if I know that I will always have my family to back me up in any situation, I still treasure my friends with my life. Yes, friends do come and go. But during the absence of a family, friends play a major role in your life.

If some friends are just destined to be gone from my life, I usually get upset for quite sometime. It takes time for me to get over it because to me, good friendship is hard to build. When a friendship ends, I am devastated and sometimes put the blame on myself.

Lately I figure that I have been losing quite a number of really really good friends due to unavoidable circumstances. It does hurt but I know that if something is not meant to be, it just isn't. Even how hard I try to make the relationship (read: friendship) work, it still won't if Allah has decided it to be that way.

Anyway, even if these people won't be in my circle anymore, insyaAllah I will still pray the best for them. For Allah to bless them with all the good things in life and for them to be in the best of health.

For this hari raya which is tomorrow, I would like to wish everyone who has ever crossed my path, family or friends, to forgive all the wrong things that I might have done or harsh words that I have ever uttered. I sincerely seek for forgiveness and may all of you have a very happy Aidilfitri.





Where am I celebrating raya this year? Of course, where my family is, is where I will be... InsyaAllah.. :)


Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin!


2 comments:

  1. Selamat Hari Raya Afiqah

    Agree on that .. Home is where Family is :)

    When we are far away from family though, its good to have friends by our side for support.

    I think I can still repost video from last years comment here ..
    https://youtu.be/hiV5frT4JCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat hari raya Rasyid :)

      I still smile watching the video though I've watched it for a few times already. Can't argue on how true the message is. So, do enjoy ur short moment with ur loved ones. ;)

      Delete