Monday, 24 August 2015

Let it go for real

One of the posts that I have in my draft is entitled 'Strangers Again.' Somehow I couldn't bring myself to publish it, neither could I finish the entry, to be honest. It has been in my draft for a few months already.

I do understand that sometimes we are reminded of our past unconsciously. When we walk pass an area that we are quite used to visit, when we listen to songs that we once played over and over again, or due to any other occurrences that might transport ourselves to the past.

To be fair, I am reminded of my past quite frequently and that heart twinging feeling occurs quite often. However, I can't find a good reason for me to talk about it to other people, so I somehow just write somewhere that only I have access to it.

I feel that I rather not burden anybody else with any history that I have. Though I have no problem opening up if people ask me directly or sincerely want to know about it as I think it is better to know things like this directly from me rather than to get the source from a third party.

Somehow, isn't it weird if we keep mentioning of our past rather than living in the present?

Don't blame people if they think you are weird of not letting go of your past. Everybody has their own old stories. Whether the old stories are to be kept or to be shared is one's choice. I just feel that only when the time is right, the stories might be brought up.

And only, if it is to the interest or for the benefit of the listeners.



Gambar sekadar hiasan :p

4 comments:

  1. We cannot change what has happened. All we can do is learn from it and move on. Look to the future, not to the past. What can we do now that will make our life happier and more meaningful?

    There's no need to publish anything unless you are ready (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, some people can be unaware that they they are still holing on to their past, even if they say that they have moved on. Anyway, that's true. What we can do is to learn from the past, live the present to the fullest, and look forward to the future. There is a bright and promising future ahead of us, right? InsyaAllah. :)

      Hurm, so not gonna publish it, even if think I am ready. :P

      Delete
  2. Oh, People do that? yeah, Its hard to move on if we still hold the past . Maybe can start by clearing the drafts . :P

    yes, a brighter and promising future insysAllah . ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okie, clearing up the unneeded drafts now.. :P

      Delete