Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Reminiscing through old notes

I am right now waiting for Isya' prayer at the office. Have a lot of readings to do but I am giving myself a little break. Hence, I browsed my old notes at my Facebook account. I figured that I was quite active with my Facebook back then. And it seems like I was quite excited to write some real lengthy stuff about myself there. >.<

Phew.. Just take a look at what I wrote:

.
.
.
.


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

lots of people have tagged me. hurm, so here goes~

1 - i am a muslim, and proud of it.

2 - i love my family and i would give my life for them. ayah, mami, kak aini, abe!!!! i miss all of u!!! iqa nak balik!!! huhuhu

3 - i can talk very fast in one breath, without stopping! (somebody! plz stop me)

4 - i love cats!!! they dont have to be siamese cats or persian cats, just normal cats are cute enough... owww... i miss my cats!!!!!

5 - i like when people say my name when talking to me. i seriously do! :P

6 - friends come next after my family.

7 - and i learn to appreciate them as much as they appreciate me.

8 - i love travelling!! i really dont mind spending much money to see the world.

9 - i am a nature lover~! jangan tak caya!! im serious!

10 - i love the sea!! i can sit by the beach doing nothing just to relax and enjoy the beauty of life. oh, and i enjoy watching sunset!!!~ sangat cantik! ^_~

11- soothing and sentimental songs are nice! (dygta best!)

12- personally i feel old songs are much better. that's why im still stuck with the 80's and 90's songs.

13- i have moved to a lot of places since small. i have been to johor bharu, kelana jaya(yeke?), ttdi, malacca (oh, i miss skjpians so much >_

14- i am now studying in kobe university and i love it here! kobe is such a great place to be in. not too kampung yet not too crowded. just nice!

15- i am so glad to have such great company in kobe. fridays are the best!! ske main ping pong ngan korang~!! saturdays and sundays are great too, especially when we can get together. dear kobeians!! u guys are my family here!! thanks so much!

16- i love malaysian food!!! especially spicy food. podeh, sodap! nyum2! sambal belacan is my favourite. sambal belacan kedai sila rasa in UM sangat besh! ^_^

17- i love sports!! though im not that athletic. hehe... i contributed so little to perwira back in school years. but i really enjoy basketball! badminton!! ping pong!! and juge, futsal, kalau ade lagi... hehe

18- my mood depends on the weather. at times! heheh... i smile widely as i wake up early in the morning if the sun shines brightly. (utk kes tido balik pas subuh, ok!)

19- i can talk on the phone for hours. it's easier, and less confusing compared to sms.

20- i got stuck here, not knowing what else to write.

21- i kinda feel like a loser talking about myself. hahahah.... tapape....

22- i think i was so poyo, grayo, gile kuasa when i was in primary school. especially when i became a prefect.

23- i am postive that i am more mature now. heheh (does anyone want to second this?)

24- i was so selebet(selekeh) during my school days. somebody said so. hahaha... i admit it. but hey, i am still selebet now! not much difference though.

25- i try to live in the present, but of course, the past would not be forgotten. time flies, so i wil try to live life to the fullest. appreciate everything around while we still have the time to do so ^_~

yey! tamat! penat dah

(those who are tagged, feel free to do this tag. tapi, kalau malas takpe ;P)

.
.
.
.

I smiled the whole time I read through this note. It sure is funny how much I have changed since then.




Or, haven't I? :P

4 comments:

  1. selebet yg comel.. i still remember u with ur sling bag.. in smss. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak berubah lagi saya kak ros... dari dulu sampai sekarang still suka sling bag :) harap cuma x seselebet dulu.. hehe

      Delete
  2. I went through this within the first day I became your Facebook friends .. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have thought my notes are hidden away from my Facebook profile. :p Thanks for taking ur time to read something petty like this.. hehe

      Delete