Monday, 21 December 2015

Right on target

When i am keeping quiet on certain issues, it doesn't necessarily mean i agree with it. It might be because i just hate saying the wrong things. I know that giving my opinion can't simply change one's perception on something, so waiting for a certain eye-opening incident might be worth it.

Seriously i hate portraying myself as a demanding, self - centered, controlling person. Hence, when i am not in agreement, i just avoid talking about that particular topic to avoid any awkwardness. 

As a person with certain experience, i think i am capable of reading certain situations. Not that i usually make announcements of my own assessment, but when it is right on target, i just remind myself not to add salt to anyone's injury. 

To be on the safe side, always remember to try to be the better person. 

Just some random thoughts. Comments are not welcomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment