Monday, 29 February 2016

Who cares

It is totally up to me to write whatever i want to in this corner.

It is up to me to feel pissed or angry to whomever i want to. It is definitely up to me to confront people or to just bottle things up.

It is also  up to me to let people understand me or to let people wonder what the heck is wrong with me.

It is up to you though, to read or to abandon this post.

It is not up to me to change anyone's mind on something.

And it is never up to me to make people care about my feelings or my thinking. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. don't worry. just one of the mood swings that i have i guess.. :D thanks for asking anyway. :)

      Delete
  2. Verily, remembrance of ALLAH soothes the souls: Al-Quran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. True that.. Thanks bro for the reminder. :)

      Delete
  3. I read this post. Commented on it and I always care about how you feel.

    With love,
    Abang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you said that sayang. Thanks for the assurance. The feeling is mutual ok.. ^^

      Delete